Re: fopen is a forbidden command on mathcloud.se

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: fopen is a forbidden command on mathcloud.se
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:08:10 -0500

On 3 August 2010 12:41, Tim Rueth <address@hidden> wrote:

> My inquiry below was made through the MathCloud website, through the
> Forum link, which is the only way I found to ask a question.

Hm, so it is. Looks like the creator of Mathcloud outsourced support
to this mailing list.

> Could you enlighten me on how to do this properly (e.g., a link to
> the proper forum). I couldn't find any other way. Thanks.

There probably isn't one yet... I think mathcloud is just run by some
Octave enthusiast, but that project isn't affiliated with Octave
itself. I guess you could try emailing address@hidden directly
for questions about that website and you can use to the help mailing
list for questions about Octave itself. You seem to have found the
maintainers mailing list, related to discussions about how to directly
improve Octave.

The help mailing list is this one: