Re: FreeBSD compilation

From: forkandwait
Subject: Re: FreeBSD compilation
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:07:44 +0000 (UTC)

Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <jordigh <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 23 August 2010 12:34, forkandwait <forkandwait <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Once I get octave tip to compile on Freebsd, I will do whatever I
> > can to help ...
>
> You're still on that problem?
>
> I'll setup a BSD VM this week and try to help you out with that.
> Octave shouldn't be impossible to compile on non-GNU systems.

Cool!

I haven't made any progress since my last bug report (I got as far as I did
because of Rik).  I know somebody got it to compile, because there are ports,
but I don't know how to apply that knowledge to compiling tip...

THanks!  Let me know on or offline if you want me to try something or send you
info or whatever.