Re: Patch resrtructuring "draw_axes" and enabling support for minor tick

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Patch resrtructuring "draw_axes" and enabling support for minor ticks/grid in fltk
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:48:20 -0500

I'd hoped to run Soren's (cc'd) dump_demos this week in order the check the
sources. I'd also hoped to do the same with the changeset attached. However,
the dump_demos script is now crashing Octave (I've made some slight
modifications so it could just be me).

I'm not sure when I'll be able to test his changeset. If someone else has an
opportunity, Kostas has additional changes that are waiting on this changeset
to be committed.

Ben