Re: bootstrap fails for mingw build (requires git!?)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: bootstrap fails for mingw build (requires git!?)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:34:30 +0900 (JST)

Sorry I correct the errot
--- Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello

I'm now working in the directory tree like
  -a-+octave

     +octave-work

     +gnulib

 *************************************
cd ......./a/gnulib
git pull

cd ../octave
hg pull http://www.octave.org/hg/octave
hg update

cd ..
rm -rf octave-work
hg clone octave octave-work

cd octave-work
(attach local patch if required)
./autogen.sh --copy --gnulib-srcdir=../gnulib

The above consume workspace but handling is easy to make changeset etcs.
Why I use --copy option I use Cygwin  for (git, hg and) autogen.sh.

The above is mere an example.  You can construct you favorite environment.

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/