Re: Scalable id/logo/application icon in inkscape

From: Fotios
Subject: Re: Scalable id/logo/application icon in inkscape
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:24:51 +0100

Στις 2011-01-24 16:15, ο/η Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso έγραψε:
On 24 January 2011 08:49, Fotios<address@hidden>  wrote:

i attach an Inkscape .svg version of the logo. From that you can export
whatever format is needed
Are you sure you exported it correctly? I only see a black block.
Reading the source of the svg, I see many references to files in
C:\Users\fotios\Desktop\. Also, 9kb is way too small for an svg; it
should be several orders of magnitude larger than a png or a jpg.
Perhaps you need to tell Inkscape to export the full thing?

- Jordi G. H.
This is not an export it is a simple save in Inkscape. What inkscape does i do not know. According to my understanding this is an enriched svg format (since in the save type field it says inkscape svg and there is a type plain svg) and you have to use Inkscape to see it. I tried to use firefox and ie to open it and i see text or black rectangle respectively but i still see the correct pic when i use inkscape. Did you try with Inkscape?

/Fotis