Re: Material for design page

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Material for design page
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:01:37 +0100

lør, 29 01 2011 kl. 00:44 +0100, skrev Fotios:
> Here is what i was thinking an "Octave design" page should (more or
> less) include. Is it ok with you? Any suggestions, comments, objections?

I really think that it is great that you are doing this :-) And I think
the logos look great! When the "OCTAVE" font has the same size as the
logo, I think the "O" and the logo look too similar. So, I prefer the
version where it says "[free your numbers]"; not because of the extra
text, but because it makes you write "OCTAVE" using a slightly smaller
font.

Anyway, things look great.

Søren

P.S. This isn't something we have discussed before, but under which
terms is the logo available (i.e. which license) ?