Generating .info output

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Generating .info output
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:14:52 -0600

Bit of help, please. How do you easily generate info output? The make
doc target only generates printable formats like pdf. The only thing I
could think of was to run make install in order to get the info
output.

The reason I ask is that I recently needed a good way to grep through
the whole manual in order to write a lexer for Python's Pygments, so
that I could know what were the tokens that refer to "built-in"
functions. You can see the result here:

     http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/piccies/agora-pygments.png

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.