Re: OctConf 2012

From: c.
Subject: Re: OctConf 2012
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:23:09 +0100

On 20 Dec 2011, at 04:21, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

> Aw, sorry. I tried to pick dates that were likely to be the summer
> break in the northern hemisphere (and not too hot, June is usually not
> as hot as July). The local universities finish their winter term
> around May Day. When could be a better time?

Jordi,

usually the "conferences season" in this part of the world is in July/September
anayway I don't want to impose a schedule if you think that is the best time
don't change it.
On the other hand, what about trying to organize remote video-conference
sessions? Do you think that would make sense?

c.