Re: Broadcasting diagrams

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Broadcasting diagrams
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:53:38 -0500

2011/12/30 Ben Abbott <address@hidden>:

> On Dec 30, 2011, at 6:53 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>
>> 2011/12/30 Ben Abbott <address@hidden>:

>>> Why the hesitation to just add eps-files ?
>>
>> Weeellll, it really shouldn't be done, just like we don't check in
>> configure scripts into hg.
>>
>> But that's not the heart of my problem. I can't figure out how to make
>> texinfo include my images correctly. That's what I'm really asking
>> help for.
>>

> Forgive me for pealing the layers of the onion, but ... the logo
> images are in mercurial and the logo is included in octave.texi.

Ben, I don't understand what you're getting at.

Do you know the right incantations to make TeXinfo include my images
correctly for all output formats, including whatever make(1) commands
are necessary? It's mostly the latter infrastructure I'm asking about.

The question whether to add dia as a build-dep or not is separate. We
can ponder that after I manage to get the images working correctly by
whatever means possible.

- Jordi g. H.