Re: polyfit: add the ability to specify the polynomial template

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: polyfit: add the ability to specify the polynomial template
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 17:17:05 -0500

Pascal,

On 4 February 2012 09:51, CdeMills <address@hidden> wrote:
> I enclose a patch against the stable branch polyfit.m in order to specify
> the polynomial template,

I'm sorry to burden you with this request, but since you've been
submitting patches frequently and probably will do so again, could you
start submitting Mercurial changesets?

There are some instructions on how to do this here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Basics-of-Generating-a-Changeset.html

I also wrote some instructions on my blog:

    http://jordi.inversethought.com/blog/how-to-write-a-patch-for-octave/

If this is unclear or too complicated, I suppose you can ignore it,
but it would be greatly appreciated if you made an effort to submit
future patches as hg changesets. I would not insist on this too much
for none-time patches, but since you frequently contribute patches,
this way would be preferrable.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.