Re-released Qhull 2012.1 to clean up the build

From: Brad Barber
Subject: Re-released Qhull 2012.1 to clean up the build
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:52:47 -0500

Hi all,

** Let me know if you do not want to be on this list.   The same email also
goes to address@hidden **

Qhull 2012.1 is re-released to qhull.org and gitorious.org/qhull.  Please let
me know about any problems.
   http://www.qhull.org/news/

Qhull 2012.1 recommends option 'Qz' for the Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi
diagram of cocircular and cospherical sites (thanks to Damian Sheehy).

It cleans up the build as suggested by Marco Atzeri.
- Renamed libqhull6_p.so to libqhull_p.so.
- Moved Road*.h and Road*.cpp into libqhullcpp and qhulltest
- Removed cmake's target VERSION from executables
- Set cmake's SOVERSION to 6
- CMakeLists: Remove the installation of user_eg* and testqset
- Install to share/doc/qhull instead of share/doc/packages/qhull
- On Unix systems, install to share/man/man1 instead of man/man1

The following conventions were retained:
- The qhull executables use the static libraries instead of the shared
libraries.   Static linkage simplifies configuration.
- The debugging libraries are identified with a 'd' suffix (e.g.,
libqhull_d.so).  This allows a package to ship both release and debugging
versions as selected by a symlink.
- The static libraries are named with 'static' (e.g., libqhullstatic.a).   This
avoids naming conflicts with libqhull.dll.  While there appears to be
workarounds, the workarounds were dependent on the build environment.

Qhull needs a Debian/autotools build.  Ideally it would build all of the
libraries.  I've drafted some changes for Rafael Laboissiere's Qhull 2009.1 (in
the config/ directory).   I do not have an autotools environment to test these
changes.

Qhull also needs an RPM distribution.  Please let me know about any builds to
post on the Download page.

                                --Brad