Re: gui branch: bus error

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: gui branch: bus error
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:47:03 +0100

Hello Fritz,

I have never seen this error before, that's very interesting. Can you send us the detailed error message? This is clearly not an error that is generated by Octave GUI itself. Did you ever experience problems with other Qt applications?

Thank you for your error report, I hope we can get that to work soon.

Jacob