Attn: Marco Caliari. Pushing your own patches

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Attn: Marco Caliari. Pushing your own patches
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:11:55 -0400

Marco, re the discussion here:

Making changesets is for people who don't have push privileges. You
seem to be able to generate Octave patches that can be applied without
modification, so I think you should just write "hg push". Try it at
least once. If you make a horrible mistake, it can always be fixed or
undone. You already discuss your patches beforehand, and you should
still do that, but you should also not be too afraid to push your own
patches.

Be a little more bold, I say. ;-)

Or if you really do not want the push privileges, let me know. I
recently tidied up the access list for Savannah, and it's useful to
have an accurate picture of who is actually working on the Savannah
repo.

- Jordi G. H.