demos in package vrml-1.0.11 fail because of call to nth() with vargin w

From: John Minter
Subject: demos in package vrml-1.0.11 fail because of call to nth() with vargin with Octave 3.6.1
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 20:03:10 -0400

I have been trying to use the vrml package with octave 3.6.1 and
wanted to work through the demos. The demos fail because they call the
function nth() to get the nth argument passed in from the command line
(vargin). As best I can tell from the search I have done, that used to
be a valid function in Octave 2.1 in 1997. Evidently, it has been
removed. I have not been able to determine the correct replacement (I
am a newbie). Thought I should report the issue.

Best regards,
John