Re: Octave and Vim

From: Júlio Hoffimann
Subject: Re: Octave and Vim
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:15:35 -0300

I wrote the syntax file for Vim and Octave and haven't really considered
whether it works for Matlab or not.  It might work very well indeed since
Matlab generally is a subset of what we support.  However, I don't have
access to Matlab and can't test it.

Rik,

Your syntax file is much better than the MATLAB one, i'll also adapt the matlab.vim indent file to include Octave end-block statements: end_try_catch, endfor, endfunction, endif, endswitch, endwhile.

Júlio.