Re: Introduction and Question

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Introduction and Question
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 11:24:47 -0400

Phil, please don't top post. We favor bottom posting so that those joining the
conversation late can follow along.

Additional email etiquette is to "reply-all" and use text (no html, or rtf).

On Jun 2, 2012, at 9:33 PM, Phillips, Scott (phillis8) wrote:

> [...]

Most of my work is on MacOS. I also run Ubuntu via VirtualBox.

I have no experience with Fedora, but there are others who do use Fedora.

Please tell us where you obtained your sources, what commands you used to
build, and what error your encountered.

There are some instructions at the links below.

        http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=Build_from_source

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Installation.html#Installation

Ben