Re: Dotchart

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Dotchart
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:04:04 +0200

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:43 AM, Pablo Cremades
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi everyone, I'm new to this mailing list. I have a few Octave scripts that
> I would like to share. In this opportunity I send you a function to generate
> a dot chart, a method for describing data in statistics. Hope it could be
> useful for someone.
>
> Regards.

Hi Pablo,

Thank you very much for your code.

I think this kind of submission fits better in the Octave-Forge
development mailing list (in CC).

You can use the Feature request forum to upload your file. There we
can discuss on how it works and suggest improvements until we can add
the file to the server. It is a great way of learning how to submit
files to Octave.
Here is the link to the forum

Note that your file doesn't have a copyright notice (for example
http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/main/geometry/inst/geom2d/centroid.m?revision=10695&view=markup)
and documentation is missing.

Looking forward to having you as a contributor.

Regards,

JPi

--
M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal