Re: Agora updated

From: Wendy Liu
Subject: Re: Agora updated
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 03:05:09 -0400

That's a good point. There currently is a way to toggle line wrapping by clicking "Toggle wordwrap" at the top; however, this removes the line numbers. (Example: http://agora.octave.org/snippet/vkkh/, same as the original except line 21 is slightly longer.) I'm working on a way to keep the line numbers while ensuring that the number and the text still line up. Hopefully that will be ready by the end of the week.

On 10 September 2012 02:57, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
On 10 September 2012 04:49, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
> Looks like at least we still have the snippets, and I admit, they do look nice:
>
>     http://agora.octave.org/snippet/6Dch/

They sure do look really nice. I have one problem though. Is there any
way to activate line wrapping. On the example you just gave, line 21
requires to do some horizontal scrolling but the only way to do so is
to navigate to the bottom of the page to see the horizontal bar.
Considering that a "snippet" can be quite long, this is a problem. Can
this be fixed?

I thought about line wrapping tough there might be other smarter ways
to implement horizontal scrolling, I don't know.

Carnë