Anyone using DLL_CXXDEFS variable during building?

From: Rik
Subject: Anyone using DLL_CXXDEFS variable during building?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:38:01 -0700

9/18/12

All,

The build system has a Makefile rule that never fires --it is useless--
which uses the DLL_CXXDEFS variable.  This is the only place in the entire
source tree that I can find use of this variable.  If no one else is using
it I would like to simply remove the variable from the Octave build
process.  If someone is using it we can go to the trouble of deprecating it
instead, but my preference is just to clear away this cruft.

--Rik