symrcm - Request about reference

From: Raniere Silva
Subject: symrcm - Request about reference
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:56:44 -0200

Hi,
I'm studying the symrcm.cc write by Michael Weitzel and have some
questions about it. I try to contact him but have no success with the
emails michael.weitzel@@uni-siegen.de and weitzel@@ldknet.org.

What I want to ask is if there is any paper that talk about the
modifications in the algorithm for finding a starting node that are
implemented and the one presented in "Computer Solution of Large Sparse
Positive Definite Systems" by Alan George and Joseph W. H. Liu.

Thanks,
Raniere