Re: builing on OSX 10.8

From: c.
Subject: Re: builing on OSX 10.8
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 09:26:49 +0200

On 2 Jun 2013, at 02:28, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> hmm ... looking at your prior email, I see veclib is there twice
> "-Wl,-framework -Wl,Accelerate -Wl,-framework -Wl,Accelerate " AND atlas is
> there once "-lcblas -lf77blas -latlas".  If you want to use the accelerate
> framework, you shouldn't be linking to atlas.

Yes, that was the sense of my initial question: why is there atlas in the
linking command?
I never mentioned it in the options I used to configure, so why does it show up
when I build?

The flags "-lcblas -lf77blas -latlas" are also nowhere in config.log (see
attachment) so I
am very surprised they are used in the linking process …

c.