GSoC Enquiry: Improving binary packaging

From: Anirudha Bose
Subject: GSoC Enquiry: Improving binary packaging
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:57:22 +0530

Hi.
First of all thanks a lot for selecting me as a GSoC student. It was a real surprise for me. Looking forward to a very productive summer ahead! :)

I was going through the list of accepted projects under GNU Project [1] when I saw that my mentor is Michael Goffioul. However the ideas page of Octave said that the mentor for this project will be either John W. Eaton or Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso. Please clarify this and let me know.

My exams will be getting over tomorrow and I hope to start my work as soon as possible. Meanwhile I will submit all the documents required by Google and set up a blog to post my project updates.

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/gnu

Regards,
Anirudha Bose