Re: FLTK bugs

From: Rik
Subject: Re: FLTK bugs
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 10:27:03 -0800

On 11/06/2013 10:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 08:54:38 -0600
> From: Daniel J Sebald <address@hidden>
> To: Maintainers List Octave <address@hidden>
> Subject: Fltk 'about' not working
>
> The FLTK plot 'Help:About' menu doesn't show anything.  Is it supposed
> to be the same thing as the question mark tab at the bottom of the window?
I think so.  In my system it is grayed out so it isn't even selectable.

Another oddity, the Edit->GUI Mode->None disables pan and rotate with the
left-mouse button, but leaves in place zoom with the right-mouse button.
Should the menu string be replaced with "None+Zoom" or should we modify the
behavior so that "None" is really no mouse button effect?

--Rik