Re: Unidentified developer

From: c.
Subject: Re: Unidentified developer
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:44:42 +0100

On 6 Nov 2013, at 22:36, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carlo,
>
> Did the previous report mention the part about "an unidentified developer"?
>
> Maybe your app will run on Mavericks, provided the MacOS X gatekeeper is
> over-ridden?
>
>       http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14369

Unfortunately I don't think so, I have had a few reports about that build
running but crashing almost immediately after start up when run from the
command line.
Those are not unfortunatel first hand infos as I am still on Mountain Lion,  I
will probably upgrade to Mavericks in the weekend to start testing on the new
system.

> Ben
c.