Fwd: [MacPorts] #41155: Preparing for new Octave release

From: c.
Subject: Fwd: [MacPorts] #41155: Preparing for new Octave release
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:17:00 +0100

Jordi,

As you are now a very proud Mac users (NOT), you might be interested in the
feedback
from the Macports guys to my report on building Octave on Mavericks.

It seems you were right that the difference between octave and octave-devel is
more
related to a "old and stable" vs. "bleeding edge and unsafe" difference rather
than
to wit vs. without headers ...

If you don't agree with this approach (I don't like it myself either) you
should probably
say so in the Macports tracker.

c.

Begin forwarded message: