Re: strange save load issue

From: Muhali
Subject: Re: strange save load issue
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 01:21:30 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your detailed reply. I don't speak C++ so I'm afraid I am not of
much help here. Here are 4 typical cases that one can check:

octave> x = double(ones(600000000,1)) ;
octave> save -mat4-binary file x
octave> clear x
octave> load file
error: load: reading matrix data for 'x'
error: load: trouble reading binary file 'file'
--------
octave> x = double(ones(600000000,1)) ;
octave> save -binary file x
octave> clear x