[no subject]

From: varun chopra
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 03:46:10 +0530

Well I really want to contribute to the projects mentioned under numerical category on the ideas page.
I am learning MATLAB from last 2 years and done considerably well when it comes to project.
I have made a virtual calculator using GUI that includes finger detection and then firing the event.
I am a mathematics student and have done courses related to differential equations plus I have made 2-3 ODE based models in SIMULINK.
Can you please direct me how to make a mark in my proposal for Gsoc?