[GSoC] Improve MPI package

From: Catalin Vasile
Subject: [GSoC] Improve MPI package
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 22:57:09 +0200

Hi,

My name is Catalin Vasile and I'm trying to get involved into
the development of the MPI package from Octave as
I'm applying for GSoC.
Could I get some information on how can I get involved and
what it needs to be a candidate for this project? Can you
provide me with some guideline related to the MPI package
project ?
My first guidelines I have found([1] and [2]) are the standard ones I
could find on the Octave pages related to GSoC[3].

Cătă

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Contributing-Guidelines.html#Contributing-Guidelines
[2] http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/tip/etc/HACKING
[3] http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas