Enquiry

From: Quality Toolbox
Subject: Enquiry
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 18:29:25 +0530

The Octave Group

Sirs,

I am an Applied Statistician holding a degree in Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research.

I am comfortable with 'TRADITIONAL PROGRAMMING', and have exposure to 'OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING'.

I would like to contribute something from my side, I would like to know the following information:

(1) Is there any FEE involved
(2) What sort of contributions you expect?
(3) Any deadlines for the concepts

Can you furnish me the details requested above.

Regards,
Rajesh P

Chennai (erstwhile MADRAS)
INDIA