New release of the STK toolbox / request for inclusion in OF

From: Julien Bect
Subject: New release of the STK toolbox / request for inclusion in OF
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:42:46 +0200

Dear all,

Version 2.2.0 of the STK toolbox: https://sourceforge.net/projects/kriging has just been released.

Its HTML documentation, generated using the generate_html package, can be browsed here: http://kriging.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/.

I would love to have STK distributed as an Octave Forge package.

All the points raised in a previous discussion:

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Requirements-for-releasing-the-STK-toolbox-as-an-Octave-forge-package-tp4661779.html

have been carefully addressed (except for the "non flat" directory structure), so I hope it'll be ok this time.

A package tarball is currently available from SourceForge (stk-2.2.0-octpkg.tar.gz):

https://sourceforge.net/projects/kriging/files/stk/

I also have the html doc ready for the Octave Forge web site, I will send it by email if it's ok.

@++
Julien