educate after "pkg install"

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: educate after "pkg install"
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:43:58 +0000

A private email from a new person using my package:
> I managed to ...
> --- 8< ---
> However, it seems that this package was somehow not installed ?
>
> octave:6> pkg install -forge symbolic
> For information about changes from previous versions of the symbolic package,
> run 'news symbolic'.
> octave:7> help sym
> error: help: 'sym' not found

1.  We might be better saying:

   Run 'pkg load symbolic' to use this package.  Run 'news symbolic' for
recent changes.

(At least if the package and user do not specify autoload.)

2.  Also, should "-forge" just be the default unless the argument is a
filename (ends in .tar.gz or .zip?)

Colin