Re: Unmaintained packages - becoming a maintainer?

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Unmaintained packages - becoming a maintainer?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 07:40:32 +0000

On 21 May 2015, at 07:15, address@hidden wrote:

> I've got as far as setting up a Jenkins build and writing a bit of blog
> about it here: http://www.neilhopcroft.com ...which I hope shows at least
> a little bit of interest in the project.

In your list I see:

"fem-fenics C++ code is not built, attempting to build it yields error about
dolfin missing – this is probably worth an entry all by itself."

That is not really surprising as fem-fenics is anOctave interface to fenics and
dolfin, so you need to install dolfin before building the package.

c.