Re: Re: gmake fails: SPECIALIZE_POD_BUFFER in array/array_libarray_la-Ar

From: Michele31415
Subject: Re: Re: gmake fails: SPECIALIZE_POD_BUFFER in array/array_libarray_la-Array-b.lo
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 22:05:03 -0700 (PDT)

tmacchant wrote
> --- tmacchant
>> Sorry I have overlooked top part od your mail.
>>
> The mail that reach me did not contain error messages part. :(.
>
> what compiler and its version are you using?
> how did you configured octave?

gcc 4.9.2
To configure I simply typed "./configure", nothing else.  It claims to have
succeeded.

The original post with the relevant output including error messages of the
failed gmake is here:
http://cgal-discuss.949826.n4.nabble.com/CGAL-4-5-1-install-fails-on-Solaris-10-Sparc-64-bit-td4660404.html#a4660929