Re: Compile error at compiling liboctave/array/Array-b.cc due to "cannot

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Compile error at compiling liboctave/array/Array-b.cc due to "cannot be overloaded octave_int (char c)"
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:03:51 -0400

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 13:51:17 +0900, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> The octave codes are preferably independent of kind of platforms or
> architectures.
> Is the phenomenon deserve to file as a bug?

Yes I think so. Unfortunately this also needs someone with access to a
SPARC Solaris system with GNU tools to reproduce and provide a fix.
Notably we don't see this error when building Octave on a SPARC with
Debian GNU/Linux [1].

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=octave&ver=3.8.2-4&arch=sparc

--
mike