Missing copyrights on some files

From: Rik
Subject: Missing copyrights on some files
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 20:45:09 -0800

11/13/16

jwe,

I just checked in a massive cset to use common formatting for the Copyright
language at the head of most files
(http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/3a2b891d0b33).

While doing so, I found that the following files do not have any Copyright
language.

bootstrap.conf
build-aux/OctJavaQry.java
build-aux/changelog.tmpl
build-aux/find-defun-files.sh
build-aux/move-if-change
doc/doxyhtml/Doxyfile.in
doc/interpreter/config-images.sh
doc/interpreter/doccheck/add_to_aspell_dict
doc/interpreter/doccheck/mk_undocumented_list
doc/interpreter/doccheck/spellcheck
doc/interpreter/images.awk
doc/interpreter/mkcontrib.awk
doc/interpreter/munge-texi.pl
libinterp/build-env-features.sh
libinterp/dldfcn/config-module.awk
libinterp/dldfcn/config-module.sh
liboctave/operators/config-ops.sh
liboctave/util/singleton-cleanup.h
scripts/general/private/__publish_html_output__.m
scripts/general/private/__publish_latex_output__.m
test/bug-31371.tst
test/bug-35448/bug-35448.tst
test/bug-36025/bug-36025.tst
test/bug-38236/bug-38236.tst
test/bug-38565.tst
test/bug-38576.tst
test/bug-38691/bug-38691.tst
test/bug-44940/bug-44940.tst
test/bug-46330.tst
test/build-bc-overload-tests.sh
test/build-conv-tests.sh
test/build-sparse-tests.sh
test/class-concat/class-concat.tst
test/command.tst
test/publish/publish.tst

Can we triage these and figure out whether they need Copyright assignments
or not?  In general its an odd mix of shell scripts, Perl scripts, awk
scripts, and test scripts.  If we want to be consistent, it probably means
adding Copyright notices to the files since many of the other shell scripts
already have them.

--Rik