Bug purge

From: Rik
Subject: Bug purge
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 08:42:09 -0800

11/16/16

All,

Now that version 4.2.0 has been released, we can start purging the bug list
on savannah.  Many of the bugs are reported against old versions of Octave
and may no longer be relevant.  The work to be done is to go through each
bug report and attempt to reproduce the issue on 4.2.0 using whatever
sample code is in the report.  This is obviously more work than one
individual can handle so I'm asking anyone who has some spare time to try
and tackle a few reports.  If you don't have read/write privileges for
savannah, then just leave a comment in the report saying what you tried and
whether it passed or failed.

Thanks,
Rik