Re: buildbot not building

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: buildbot not building
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 13:46:18 -0500

On 11/25/2016 01:16 PM, Mike Miller wrote:
jwe,

It looks to me like our buildbot service is not building the default
branch on Debian, Fedora, and macOS. The Windows builds seem to be the
only ones running. The others haven't run since October 26.

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the buildbot install. The problem was that it is looking at http://hg.octave.org and that repo is not being updated from savannah. The cron job to do the update is running, but there was a problem with updating our copy of the gnulib repo. I think I've fixed that. And now buildbot does appear to be finding newer revisions to build.

Also, not sure why we aren't getting mail from cron about these failures. Also no time or desire to debug that problem at the moment.