Re: Old windows binaries on OF

From: Abhinav Tripathi
Subject: Re: Old windows binaries on OF
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 23:51:00 +0530

On Jan 24, 2017 11:29 PM, "Nicholas Jankowski" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Abhinav Tripathi
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I was building a java app where I needed to call some octave function. And
> > the library that I used uses some pipe mechanism which was either broken/not
> > supported from 4.0 onwards.
>
> any idea if that was a planned change? should it be considered a bug?
> was it reported or discussed before?

I can't seem to find the mail but I remember sending a mail to this list when I encountered it. At that time someone justified the change, I think, hence I didn't report a bug.
I'll try to check if the same error is there with 4.2 and then report a bug if there isn't an already reported bug.
.
Regards,
Abhinav