configure.ac and GNULIB_LINK_DEPS

From: Rik
Subject: configure.ac and GNULIB_LINK_DEPS
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:17:23 -0700

jwe,

Do you know if the bit of configure.ac below is still required?  The math
functions are now provided by the std library so I believe they can be
deleted, but I can't tell if the rest is needed either.

--Rik

GNULIB_LINK_DEPS="$COPYSIGNF_LIBM $COPYSIGN_LIBM $FLOORF_LIBM $FLOOR_LIBM
$GETHOSTNAME_LIB $LIBSOCKET $LIB_NANOSLEEP $LIB_SELECT $LTLIBINTL
$ROUNDF_LIBM $ROUND_LIBM $TRUNCF_LIBM $TRUNC_LIBM"

AC_SUBST(GNULIB_LINK_DEPS)

LIBOCTAVE_LINK_DEPS="$GNULIB_LINK_DEPS $CURL_LIBS $SPARSE_XLIBS
$ARPACK_LIBS $QRUPDATE_LIBS $FFTW_XLIBS $LAPACK_LIBS $BLAS_LIBS
$READLINE_LIBS $TERM_LIBS $LIBGLOB $PCRE_LIBS $DL_LIBS $PTHREAD_LIBS $FLIBS
$LIBS"