Re: When should doxyhtml directory be cleaned?

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: When should doxyhtml directory be cleaned?
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 15:33:37 -0600

On 01/05/2018 02:33 PM, Mike Miller wrote:
On Fri, Jan 05, 2018 at 12:22:27 -0800, Rik wrote:
I was trying to remove all cruft from my system and start a new build of
octave.  I used 'make maintainer-clean' which did a pretty good job, but
left the doc/doxyhtml/ directory intact.  Shouldn't the files in there be
removed with 'maintainer-clean'?  Or do you really have to use the rule
'doxyhtml-maintainer-clean' which I'm sure no one remembers.

Yes, I think the 'doc-maintainer-clean' target should depend on the
'doxyhtml-maintainer-clean' target.

If you are looking at dependencies at the moment, and there is a small issue about building documentation with TEXINFO definition, I made a comment here

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?52775#comment1

about the documentation not being dependent on doc/interpreter/macros.texi that might be a good thing to address. (It's not critical as far as dependencies go because of how little macros.texi gets modified.)

Dan