Re: remote: Permission denied when trying to push

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: remote: Permission denied when trying to push
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 15:47:58 -0800

On Jan 13, 2018, at 11:06 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jan 13, 2018, at 10:53 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

I attempted to push a changeset to enable Java support on macOS, but encountered "remote: Permission denied”

Its been some time since I pushed a change so perhaps my permissions have been curtailed?

In any event, the changeset is attached.

Ben

<changeset.patch>

hmmm … maybe I’m just having a firewall problem. I’ll try later when I’m at home.

Ben

Nope. Something is wrong.

address@hidden's password:
address@hidden's password:
remote: Permission denied, please try again.
remote: Received disconnect from 208.118.235.201 port 22:2: Too many authentication failures for bpabbott
remote: Disconnected from 208.118.235.201 port 22
abort: no suitable response from remote hg!

Ben