Re: build fails on macOS

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: build fails on macOS
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 12:27:55 -0500

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 12:19 PM Sebastian Schöps <address@hidden> wrote:
bpabbott wrote
> I’ve attached the configure script I use the build from my local mercurial
> archive. I had to modify the Sundials and Qt portion.

Thanks! Indeed, "-F/usr/local/opt/qt/lib" helps also my build. However, I
see (new) crashes when generating the docs:

/bin/sh run-octave --norc --silent --no-history --path
/Users/User/octave/doc/interpreter/ --eval "geometryimages
('doc/interpreter/', 'voronoi', 'txt');"
fatal: caught signal Segmentation fault: 11 -- stopping myself...
Segmentation fault: 11

Do you see the same? I am not sure where this comes from (qt 5.11.2?).

Will go through if you re-run make ? I have seen those on linux every now and then;
I assume we have some subtle issues with parallel make.

Best,
Sebastian

Dmitri.