Re: GoSim, simulink variant

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: GoSim, simulink variant
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:21:03 -0400

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:09 AM GoSim GoSim <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

so you are only interested if it is open source? Not closed source? gnuplot is closed source as an example, but I will open mine up.

Are you interested in GoSim being part of your open source project or me doing my own and then using it second hand as plugin?

Kind regards.

I (we) Would like to see it as part of Octave ( as an add on pkg) and you as main maintainer. You will be given full credit and will be very involved with it and its growth!