A new Octave function for getting modular inverse matrices

From: Fausto Abraham Jacques
Subject: A new Octave function for getting modular inverse matrices
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 14:09:48 -0600

Hello,

I write to you this time to make all the Octave community know that there is a new function available. I wrote it to obtain modular inverse matrices variable sized with no-theoretical limit.

This kind of matrices can be very helpful when working with symmetric cryptography and some computer science topics.

You can access to:
  • DOI:
  • 10.13140/RG.2.2.34784.12809

    As you know, you can call the function as:

    A=randi(99, 4);
    X=invmodJac(A, 131);
    disp(X);

    Where A is the matrix, and 131 is the modulo you want to work with.

    I hope this function may be helpful to you.

    If you want to know more about it, you can email me.

    Cheers,
    --
    Abe Jacques

    "God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from himself, because it is not there." C.S. Lewis