File found by searching load path

From: Rik
Subject: File found by searching load path
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 11:28:52 -0800

There is a new bug report #55173 which which shows, possibly, an irrelevant
warning.

octave:1> load penny.mat
warning: load: '/usr/local/share/octave/5.0.0/data/penny.mat' found by
searching load path

I can see two approaches.  First, this warning has an ID,
Octave:data-file-in-path, and we could change the default on Octave startup
to disable this warning.  At that point, a user would have to actively turn
on this warning to see it.

Alternatively, I'm not sure why it is useful to know that the data file was
found in the load path.  We could just remove the code entirely.

Any votes one way or the other?

--Rik