Re: Code Freeze

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Code Freeze
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 14:21:18 -0500

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 2:13 PM Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I'm fine with doing the merge of default to stable whenever you think it
> > is time.  If you are ready now, I can do it today.
>
> Yes, let's get on with it.
>
> --Rik

It may be late but I'll toss this out there:  Are there any GSoC
projects that are at the state where they could be considered for
inclusion in 5.0 if they haven't been rolled in already?

Assuming it's a bit late to insert that question, perhaps it would be
worth adding that review as part of any regular release process to
minimize those that could sit and go stale.

nick j.

How about the
Pandey SudeepamCommand line suggestion

I think it is stable and not too intrusive.

--
DASCertificate for 206392