Re: Downloading a build from buildbot

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Downloading a build from buildbot
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 16:50:59 -0500

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 11:37 AM Christian Frick
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all
>

> I’d like to test the newest (not yet stable) changes of Octave for Windows
> and therefore try to download the newest builds from
> http://buildbot.octave.org:8010.
>
> Unfortunately, I was not able to find any download link in e.g.
> http://buildbot.octave.org:8010/#/builders/14/builds/489. Is this even
> supported? If yes, what do I have to do? Do I have to be logged in?

You need to download from mercurial archive. See the instructions on
https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/get-involved.html
("Using the Development Sources")

Buildbot is a robot that downloads the latest mercurial and builds in
different configurations.

> Christian Frick

Regards,

Dmitri.