Re: move constructors likely a requirement

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: move constructors likely a requirement
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 20:10:04 +0200

Il gio 5 set 2019, 19:55 John W. Eaton <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On 9/5/19 12:35 PM, Carlo De Falco wrote:

I'm surprised those are the only warnings, and that there is a warning
on line 122 but not also for line 107 in the same function.

My guess is that it is due to theĀ  NoAlias wrapper which is applied to variable r being returned on line 122 but not on line 107.

I suppose returning a derived type prevents the compiler from applying optimization.

jwe

c.