Re: GSoC 2020

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: GSoC 2020
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 07:39:29 +0000

Il giorno 24 gen 2020, alle ore 16:30, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Now would be the time to apply again to participate as an organization for Google Summer of Code [1]. What do you think? Who wants to be an admin for the organization?

--Nir

Hi,
I am available as a backup admin and I also have a few projects I might be interested in mentoring this year.
The list of project ideas, as others noted, is need of a review, I'll fix those that list me as possible mentor ASAP.
c.