help with interleaved complex data in mex files

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: help with interleaved complex data in mex files
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 11:00:55 -0500

I'm looking at fixing Octave's mex support to handle the new interleaved complex data that was introduced in a recent version of Matlab. Could someone compile the attached function with

  mex -R2017b myfcn.c

and then run the nm utility on the resulting mex file and then do the same with

  mex -R2018a myfcn.c

and send the results to me? I guess you would need to do this with a Linux version of Matlab to use nm and version 2018a or newer to use the -R2018a option for the mex function.

This function is untested, so if there are errors, let me know and I'll try to fix.

Thanks,